Are you a home remodeler, a construction engineer, a chartered surveyor, an interior designer or maybe an expert in landscaping and gardening? Our readers are dying to hear your professional advice. Contribute to our site! Share your professional experience in home design and improvement with us in a guest post — your advice, as well as your own website, will not go unnoticed!
Are you a pro blogger and run a how-to type of blog in the home repairs / interior design / DIY niche? Our readers will be happy to follow your tips. Become our guest blogger — contribute to our site and drop a do-follow backlink to your blog.
Have you just remodeled your apartment, built a summer cottage, or turned your attic into a billiard room? We all want to see it! Share your success with our readers in a guest post and advertise your website or blog from that post free of charge.
Are you a photographer? Do you travel around the world a lot and take pictures of unbelievable home designs, bizarre monuments, dangerous roads and bridges, beautiful urban landscapes, or funny architecture fails? Our readers want to see those places too! They will appreciate it. Share your photos with us and you will get a backlink from our site to your blog or any social media page or profile of yours.
Guest Post Guidelines
- First and foremost: your guest post should add value to our site. It should provide our readers with useful and/or interesting information. No marketing materials, no persuasive content, no special offers, and no “About Us” kind of stuff, please! And don’t try to jam city names next to keywords in your article, especially when the meaning of your article has nothing to do with any city (like “how to replace a leaking kitchen faucet in New York” 🙂 etc.) because it’s a cheap gray-hat SEO technique which makes readers really-really angry.
- Your guest post should be at least 350 words long. The longer — the better, actually.
- All guest posts should be in English.
- Please check the grammar before submitting your guest post.
- Please use a relevant photo in your post. Relevant but funny / strange / bizarre / weird would be perfect!
- Your text content should be unique (checked with Copyscape or similar). No copied content will be published. However, this does not apply to images — images from Google, Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. are OK, as long as they are interesting and relevant.
- One backlink in the body of the post and one more in the author’s bio section is allowed.
- Please send the content along with your short bio and the backlinks you want to publish using the contact form below.